|Home||» Products||» Surfactants||» Alpha Olefin Sulfonate|
Alpha Olefin Sulfonate
We are the prominent distributor and supplier of an excellent quality range Alpha Olefin Sulfonate. This chemical is widely demanded for its biodegradable effects and used as a detergent cakes and powders, toilet, laundry soaps etc. Our offered sulfonate is formulated using supreme grade material under the guidance of skilled vendors. This Alpha Olefin Sulfonate is available to our clients as per their specifications and requirements and at economical prices.
- Mildness to skin
- Cold-water solubility
- Flash foaming
- Accurate pH value
- L46 is the sodium salt of alpha olefin sulphonate (SAOS), commonly known as AOS. Alfodet L46 is a detergent active of the anionic class. It is manufactured by continuous sulphonation of high-quality ethylene-based alpha olefins with sulphur trioxide in a specially-designed modern 'Ballestra' continuous thin-film sulphonation reactor, followed by neutralisation and hydrolysis.
- Alfodet L46 is an extremely light coloured liquid, thanks to efficient sulphonation, with low inorganic salt and un-sulphonated matter. No bleaching of the neutralised AOS is done after hydrolysis, ensuring that all supplies of Alfodet L46 are safe sultones within tolerable limits.
- AOS is an effective emulsifier and has excellent foaming characteristics. Its resistance to water hardness and other metallic ions is very good, and it is stable over a wide pH range. It is superior to conventional detergent actives with regard to bio-degradability, mildness to skin, cold-water solubility, rinsability, flash foaming, and detergency in hard water.
- AOS is compatible with other surfactants like linear alkyl benzene sulphonate (LABS) and SLS, including soap. AOS helps to overcome the sting caused by conventional detergent actives. A combination of LABS and AOS in certain proportions can yield synergistic detergent action, which can result in improved performance of a given total active or reduced cost for a given performance.
- Alfodet L46 is suitable as an active for general detergent products such as detergent cakes and powders, toilet and laundry soaps, liquid detergents for fine fabrics, dish- and floor-washing liquid, woolen- and carpet-washing applications, scourers and shampoos, bubble baths and shower gels.
- AOS liquid can replace LABS in detergent powder by incorporation at a 1.5 per cent active level or higher, depending on moisture level adjustment in the final product.
Sodium Lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Detergents / Toilet Soaps & Shampoos
- Toothpaste & Pharmaceuticals
- Ginopol L24D Liquid
- Ginopol L24 Liquid
- Ginopol P24 Paste
- Ginopol 24P Powder
- Ginopol 24P Powder
- Ginopol 24N Needles
- Ginopol 24ND Needles